DISTRICT of COLUMBIA REGISTERED PARLIAMENTARIANS UNIT
Regular Meeting of the D.C. Registered Parliamentarians Unit:
Order of Business for April 19, 2020 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Term Theme: “Subsidiary Motions”
Today’s Theme: “Postpone Indefinitely”
Jane Shovlin, RP Presenter
Call to Order
- Opening Ceremonies
- Inspirational Reading,
- The Pledge Allegiance to The Flag of the United States of America
- Approval of the Agenda
1) Reading and Approval of the Minutes
2) Reports of Officers:
3) Reports of the Standing Committees: the Arrangements Committee, (Marjorie Vaughn, PRP Chair), the Program Committee, (Rose Acker-McIver, PRP Chair), and the Bylaws Committee, (Betty Tunstall, PRP)
4) Appointment of the Audit Committee
5) New Business
6) Introduction of Jane Shovlin, RP, and the Educational Program:
Program Committee Chair, Rose Acker McIver, PRP.
“We have a 9 member board.
At this meeting 2 members were absent.
A motion was moved and seconded with the following result. 2 votes no 2 votes yes 2 votes abstained
and l not voting.
WHAT IS THE RESULT.? DID THE MOTION PASS OR FAIL?: